Does YouTube have SEO as well?
This SEO isn’t the same as with search engines like Google, but there are a couple of similarities that you need to take into consideration. Without high-quality search engine optimization, your videos will not rank high, and you will not get the most traffic to your videos.
How does YouTube SEO work?
As any respected SEO professional will readily admit, when it comes to YouTube SEO, there are two basic things that you need to know about it. Two things that are making your YouTube videos successful. It is known as video content and engagement factors.
If you don’t have the correct SEO for one of these two factors, then you will not have a successful YouTube profile, and you will not get the best rankings. This is why you need to make sure that you know everything about YouTube search engine optimization before you upload your first video.
Video content factors
There are a couple of things that you need to consider when it comes to the video content factors of YouTube SEO. When you are forgetting one of these factors, you might struggle to become successful with the search engine optimization of YouTube. Video content is an excellent way to help promote and sell products. This is especially important for those who manage e-commerce stores (see e-commerce optimization). These are the video content factors that you should know about:
- The title – This is the most important factor that you need to consider when creating SEO content. The title should be catchy and have one keyword included.
- The description – The only place where you will be able to describe your video. You should make the most out of it. Making it interesting, with the right keywords in place
- Tags – One of the most important aspects of YouTube. You should have at least 10 tags done with some keywords as well.
- Captions for Your YouTube videos – YouTube uses voice recognition software to automatically integrates captions into your videos. And, therefore you need to be careful about how you are speaking and how you are saying it. They are terrible at doing this. The best way is to do the transcription yourself to be on the safe side.
With the engagement factors, you are basically getting rankings about more than just the SEO of the content you have done. And, most of the time you won’t have control over the engagement factors of getting ranked on YouTube.
There are a couple of things that are looked at when YouTube ranked videos on their search engines. These are the top things that they are looking at.
- View count
- Backlink count
- Social engagement metrics; shares, comments and other measurable interactions, such as likes etc
- Embed count
This might be something that you never considered. That YouTube is also making use of SEO practices in order for YouTubers to get ranked in their google searches. And, you need to make sure that you are going to get the best ratings, and highest rankings in order for you to become successful. With this YouTube SEO guide, you will understand this a lot better, and make sure that you are more successful with your YouTube videos.
If you wish to learn more about optimizing your YouTube videos to help guarantee maximum engagement for your business, get in touch with an award winning SEO company.cheap youtube views